4. Anything that I deem important or fascinates me.
11. Yeah. I have several completely irrational phobias. I’m not sure what it’s called. But I’m honestly terrified of squirrels. They probably fall into the same category of my musophobia. However, these critters are much bolder and less afraid of human presence. I’m scared that they’ll jump out of a tree and land on my face or head. I’m also somewhat afraid of heights. I have no problem going on the highest rollercoaster at Canada’s Wonderland, but sometimes I imagine weird scenarios and scare myself. For example, since I was little, I was scared of the second floor of malls because I could see over the railing. I used to picture the few pillars that seemed to be holding up the entire second floor collapsing under the weight of everyone. Yeah. Don’t ask.
20. My perfectionism is both my greatest weakness and strength.
23. I’m generally not someone who gets angry easily [at others]. However, when I do need to vent, I listen to music, sleep, write poetry, rant about it in a separate blog, talk to someone, or eat. I also find it very effective to blog in a different language [French or Japanese].
26. No, I’m constantly doting on problems from the past. I’m not satisfied with who I am today, seeing as I haven’t achieved anything notable.
28. “What if” you told him your true feelings back then. How would things be different?
70. Haha, not really. I’m super awkward, socially inept, jealous, and clingy. Oh, and I have no redeeming features.
72. a. I might tell my closest friends if I know they can handle the news.
b. Travel and spend it with family and friends.
77. I’m very picky and my standards are ridiculously high. Specifically in the areas of looks, personality, musical and linguistic abilities, and style. I have a thing for guys that can speak French, sing, guitar, and write [poetry, lyrics, etc.]. Is that too much to ask for? Probably. You can blame Simple Plan for most of that.
79. This is impossible. So I’m just going to say making friends and going vegetarian. That, or sleeping before the sun comes up.
92. I’d re-live going to karaoke for the last half hour with the improv Mr. Taxi dance and make sure the cup doesn’t break. Oh, this isn’t supposed to be like a time-turner? Too bad.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with or without on?
- 7) What's your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What's your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define: Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
- 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you where?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What's the last song you listened to?
- 86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
- 100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
- æ: Post a picture of yourself.
- ✌: Share a childhood memory.
- ♡: Make a confession.
- ❁: Share one of your insecurities.
- ✓: Share something about yourself others might think is weird.
- ☹: Share a turn off.
- ☀: Share a turn on.
- ♬: Share a song that takes you to a certain memory in the past.
- ♧: Share the story of something that makes you smile.
- ☆: Share one thing you think about before you go to bed at night.
- ☮: Share a relationship story.
- 1. What's your middle name?
- 2. What are you listening to right now?
- 3. What was the last thing you ate?
- 4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- 5. Do you drink?
- 6. Do you smoke?
- 7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
- 8. What is your hair color?
- 9. What is your eye color?
- 10. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
- 11. Dogs or cats?
- 12. What's your favorite animal?
- 13. What's your favorite television show?
- 14. What's your favorite movie?
- 15. What's your favorite band/singer?
- 16. How old are you?
- 17. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 18. What's your sexual orientation?
- 19. What's your favorite color?
- 20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
- 21. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
- 22. What were you like when you were a kid?
- 23. What would your dream house be like?
- 24. What last made you laugh?
- 25. What is your favorite word?
- 26. What is your least favorite word?
- 27. What turns you on?
- 28. What turns you off?
- 29. What is your star sign?
- 30. What are your favorite books?
- 31. Do you have any siblings?
- 32. Do you like to dance?
- 33. What is your definition of cheating?
- 34. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 35. Do you regret anything?
- 36. Do you have any phobias?
- 37. Ever broken any bones?
- 38. Ever come close to death?
- 39. What is your religion, if any?
- 40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
- 41. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
- 43. What is your favorite season?
- 44. Do you have any tattoos?
- 45. Do you have any piercings?
- 46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
- 48. Who is your celebrity crush?
- 49. Are you a virgin?
- 50. Do you get jealous easily?
- 51. What is your favorite type of food?
- 52. Do you ever want to get married?
- 53. Who was your first kiss with?
- 54. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 55. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- 57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
- 58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with?
- 59. What is your saddest memory?
- 60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 61. Do you believe in soul mates?
- 62. Have you ever dyed your hair?
- 63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
- 64. Would you go against your moral code for money?
- 65. What are three things most people don't know about you?
- 66. Who are you jealous of?
- 67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
- 68. How long was your longest relationship?
- 69. Is the glass half empty or half full?
- 70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 71. Who is your most loyal friend?
- 72. Are you in a relationship?
- 73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 74. Are you a bad person?
- 75. Are you a lover or a fighter?
- 76. What did you do on your last birthday?
- 77. What is your favorite quote and why?
- 78. If your best friend died, what would you do?
- 79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
- 80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
- 81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
- 82. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
- 83. Who were you in a past life?
- 84. What is your happiest childhood memory?
- 85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
- 87. If you were the president, what would you do?
- 88. What is your ideal career?
- 89. What is your political affiliation?
- 90. Are you conservative or liberal?
- 91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
- 92. Do you like kissing in public?
- 93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
- 94. Where would you like to live?
- 95. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
- 96. Describe yourself in one word.
- 97. Describe yourself in one sentence.
- 98. Where do you see yourself in five years?
- 99. What is your greatest accomplishment?
- 100. What is the meaning of life?
I can see the silhouettes on my blinds, but I’m too scared to pull them up.
- Oh, James and Lily are a flawless couple? Hm...I'll kill them.
- Oh, Harry is happy with Sirius as a father figure? Let's kill him.
- Oh, Dumbledore has been Harry's mentor since he was 11? Haha, lol, let's kill him.
- Oh, Remus is happy for the first time since James and Lily died? Kill him.
- Oh, Tonks is happy and has a child at home? Okay, she's DEFINITELY dying.
- Oh, Dobby is finally free and happy? He doesn't deserve it. Die, Dobby, die.
- Oh, everyone loves Fred? I'll kill him and drink their tears.
- Oh, Snape is possibly one of the greatest characters in the book? LOL! DEAD!
And yeah. I actually looked away from the screen when he was showing us. xD
- - after shopping at STC -
- Dad: Where are we going next?
- Mom: Let's go to Price Choppers, we're already in this part of the world.