Can you guess from my posts what is my:
* Sex and/or Gender
* Sexual Orientation
* Race and/or Ethnicity
* Field of study and/or field of work
* Favorite TV show(s)
* Favorite book(s)
* Favorite video game(s)
* Favorite food(s)
Leave any answers in my ask and we’ll see how astute you are.
It always rains on the days I go to school.
The clouds must be crying for me.
- -- Last Night --
- Me: I can't focus right now.
- Me: I'll wake up early and do the readings tomorrow.
- -- This Morning --
- Me: Ugh. Still can't focus.
- Me: I'll just go to class and take notes on the lecture to make up for not doing the readings this week.
Bunnies, kittens, puppies, koalas, and dolphins.
5. Animated Series
Fruits Basket, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, and Teen Titans
- Hot Baguettes ~ Pierre/David
- Baekyeol ~ Baekhyun/Chanyeol
- Hunhan ~ Sehun/Luhan
- Me and Baekhyun
- Me and my bed
11. Precious and meaningful objects
- Acoustic guitar named mango
- Electric guitar named kai
- Plushies from my family/friends (Monokuroboo, matching bunny head plushies, Kirby, Mario Mushroom, Mokona)
- Autographed stuff (Carly Rae Jepsen, Fall Out Boy -minus Patrick-, Marianas Trench -minus Matt and Ian-, Simple Plan)
- My little cover that I’ve been using since I was a baby (the colours/pictures are faded out)
13. Disney films
Finding Nemo, Lady and the Tramp, The Little Mermaid, Toy Story series, Up
- Get educated (Hon. BA and BEd)
- Become a English/French teacher
- Travel (Canada, U.S., Europe, Australia, Asia)
- Teach abroad in Japan and Korea
- Keep in touch with family and friends
16. Things I’d like to be
A teacher, a singer, a role model, a mother, and living comfortably.
You’d think that after more than 5 years of being a vegetarian, I’d be used to having the subject of conversation constantly be awkwardly directed towards me while eating with company. And put me in a position where I’m suddenly supposed to explain why I’m a vegetarian.
Nope. I never know what to say and always end up blurting something like “animal rights” or “I feel bad for the animals” for a quick response for them to leave me alone. Believe me, it’s deeper than that.
I want these tides to take me where you are.
There’s this sharp pain in
my lower abdomen and
it doesn’t feel good.
Whoops. That awkward moment when you’re absentmindedly watching tv and liking things on your dash. Then notice you liked someone’s angry rant post by accident so you quickly unlike it and hope they didn’t notice.
- mom: what if your future husband doesn't like your favorite band then what
- me: why wouldn't he like his own music mom
- RJ: Yo, lately, I've realized I can be a giant scumbag when I haven't had food. I just get really angry.
- Lyn: Food swings XD